Pangram Financial Services
- Customer Visits and setting up necessary credit limits to support healthy sales growth.
- Staff training on Financial Issues.
- Balance Sheet & I/S ratio analysis.
- Local & Global Reporting.
- Advisory on Compliance Issues.
- Negotiations with local & global banks.
- Providing best pricing and credit conditions.
- Dealing with local/global Leasing, Factoring and Insurance companies.
- Interest Rate Hedging Tools & Treasury operations.
- Insurance set up.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Keeping Legal Books Compliant With Turkish Tax Laws and Legislation.
- Submitting All Tax, Social Security and Labor Related Declarations.
- Transfer Pricing Reports.
Due Diligence & Valuation
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks of the acquisition, investment or partnering opportunity.
- Collaboration with legal counsel to collect and evaluate data.
- A business appraisal to assist in determining the fair market value of the potential acquisition candidate or for the client organization positioning itself for sale.
Budgeting & Planning
- Creating 1/2/3 year (or longer) term budgets.
- Sales and Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Developing and linking the strategy of the company its long range and annual operating and capital budgets.
- Provide timely, accurate and high quality financial analysis and advice.
- Positioned to be objective with regard to operating units, business processes and shared functions with a direct reporting line to the board of directors.
- Evaluate and challenge the design and operating effectiveness of the governance, risk management and internal control processes.
- Helps to create value by making recommendations to strengthen those processes and acts as a positive change agent.
- Providing company address, "Virtual Office" and "Company Manager" services to fulfill local administrative affairs.
- Establishment of Limited Liability, Joint-Stock Companies, Branches and Liaison (Rep) Offices.
- Foreign Direct Investments and Incentives.
- Advisory on complicated customs legislations.
- Assisting in handling the customs clearance operations and help your successful trading.
- Import and Export Transactions Advisory.
- Letter of Credit
- Cash Against Goods
- Cash Against Documents
- Cash In Advance
- International Letters of Guarantee.
- Department Based Reporting.
- Management Reporting.
- IFRS, Conversion from Turkish GAAP.
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Budgeting, Valuation and Forecast.
©2018 Pangram Financial Services, Istanbul Turkey. All rights reserved.